Audit and Assurance Services
At Harvest CA we understand the importance of auditors as a vital link in the financial reporting chain and our role as trusted advisors to assist our clients in achieving their business objectives, managing their risk and improving their business performance.
Our team leaders having been managers and supervisors from the “Big Four” auditing firms, they bring their experience and skills which give us the ability to design customised audit plans that concentrate on the business areas significant to your financial statements and that are critical to your risk profile.
All our audits of financial statements are strictly performed in accordance with the guidance provided by International Standards on Auditing ("ISA") issued by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants ("SAICA")
Our services include:
• Financial statements audits
• Other Special audits
• Performance audits - Audit carried out to determine whether resources have been acquired economically and are used efficiently and effectively
• Fraud investigations - Audit carried out to determine whether fraud has been carried out, if so, the quantification of the amount thereof.
• Audit of compliance with regulations;
• Confirmation of accounting treatments with respect to complex transactions;
• Monitoring of prospective accounting and regulatory changes ;
• Special - purpose audit engagements;
• Independent review of externally reported information.